Pumpkin Pound Cake {With Caramel Glaze}

Good morning, lovelies! I’ve been on pins and needles to share this delicious pound cake recipe! I actually made it three times in a week and a half because it’s just *that* good and I had a lot of things to bake for. I based this recipe off my Cinnamon-Laced Sour Cream Pound Cake that won blue ribbons back in my 4-H days. During this wonderful Fall season, anything pumpkin makes my heart go pitter-pat…so without further adieu…Pumpkin Pound Cake.

pumpkin pound cake

Trust me. You’ll want to lick the plate clean.

pound cake

YUM!!!

Have you baked anything with pumpkin lately? Leave links or recipes in the comments! :)

Sharing at: Chic & CraftyI’m Lovin’ It and The Better Mom!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest14,270Share on Facebook267Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Google+15Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Tawnya Davis says

I will definitely try this one! Looks soooo yummy! My daughter has really been enjoying making your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for everybody! Thanks for sharing your recipes! XOXO

2. Stephannie says

Can you make it in a regular baking pan? Bunt pans always stick for me. Looks beautiful and yummy. Cannot wait to me it.

• Myra Hope says

Hey Stephanie! You probably can make it in a standard baking pan. If you do, will you let me know how it turns out? :)

You don’t know how much I love pumpkin pie! Everything that has to do with pumpkin pie I love and never even thought of making it into a pound cake. Thank you for sharing this recipe

Wow, your Pumpkin Pound Cake looks and sound so good, especially topped with the caramel glaze! Pinned. Thanks for the great recipe share!

5. Barbara Padar says

I found you on Pinterest because of this recipe. I made it for a ladies brunch and it was such a hit! Thank you so much for posting! I’m sure I will be making this a ton this season.

6. joanna says

myra, do you think i could freeze the cake w/ or w/o the glaze? i’m hoping so, since it would make my prep for our thanksgiving much less hectic! btw, that’s just how yummy it looks; in my opinion, it had thanksgiving dinner written all over it! =)

• Myra Hope says

Hi Joanna, I would freeze without the glaze and then do the glaze fresh once the cake has thawed. I hope that helps!!! Let me know how it turns out!!

• joanna says

i ended up making it later than i had hoped, so no freezing was needed. it was delicious; thanks so much for the recipe, myra!

7. brenda says

wanted to say thanks for sharing this recipe! i have made it several times and everyone seems to enjoy it. i make it and share it with teachers that i work with. it is a very moist cake.

8. Jennifer says

The picture looks like there are nuts on top with the glaze, yet the way the layers are done in your recipe the nut layers would be in the middle and at the bottom because you would flip the cake to cool once it was baked, right? Do you do the layers nuts/batter/nuts/batter instead, or do you just add extra nuts to the top with the glaze?

• Myra Hope says

Hey Jennifer! You’re right! I must have typed that backwards! Oops. It’s nuts, batter, nuts batter. :) Thanks for catching that!

• Jennifer says

Brought it to our church’s Dessert Auction to raise money for our new roof, and it got one of the highest bids – $500.00!!! (The only change I made was using sliced almonds since that is what I had on hand, sprinkled extra on top of the glaze as well.) Now I’ll make another one for us to try! =) Thanks for the recipe!

Comments