Cashew Chicken Salad Recipe

Good morning!  This chicken salad recipe is our favorite.  It is very similar to a local coffee shop’s version. I love using left over slow cooker chicken breasts for making cashew chicken salad for lunch. This recipe is also perfect for receptions, parties and showers.

chicken salad

What ingredients go in your favorite chicken salad? There are so many variations!

I’m linking up to Tasty Tuesday, Women Living Well and I’m Lovin’ It!

Come join The Salad Social at TidyMom sponsored by The International Olive Council’s Add Some Life!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest3,553Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+5Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

This looks so delish! I am definitely going to make it. I love your recipe for the slow cooker chicken too. I make it all the time and my family loves it! Thanks for sharing your great recipes!

Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

2. Gisselle says

I love this recipe although I have never tried this at all.. But it looks perfect for me and for my family.. Thanks!
    Gisselle´s last blog post ..Gout Relief

Yum! This reminds me of when my mom would take me to Good Earth for their cashew chicken salad melts. Just add this to a piece of hearty bread, top with cheese and toast in the oven until it’s all melted and gooey. Best open-faced sandwich.

4. Lena says

I am making this recipe this afternoon!! I can’t wait to try it! I am going to add purple grapes to mine. I think this pregnant girl is going to love it! Thank you for sharing!

5. Carole Dennison says

I like your Chicken salad but I use Apples and Pecans in mine try it sometime. of course I use celery and mayo in it also.

6. Diana says

Love to add pecans to my chicken salad…green onion…craisens or dried cherries are good! Just love chicken salad.. and the amazing variety you can find!!

Comments