The party has arrived! Can I get a “woot-woot?” If you are stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party and/or if this is your first time here at My Blessed Life, an especially warm welcome and hug to you. Oh yes, and a hug to every one of my dear readers. You all are amazing!
Can I get a piece of cake for you to enjoy while we get to know each other? Oh, you’re on a diet? Yeah, me too. So, how about a glass of ice water or lemonade?
Are you sure you don’t want cake? It’s really yummy!
I’m Myra and I started blogging a little over one year ago. My first blog party was the Ultimate Blog Party last year! Blogging is a wonderful experience. I’ve met many wonderful people and I’ve learned about many different topics. I’m a lifestyle blogger, so I blog about life – recipes, decorating, DIY projects, memories, stories, failures and successes.
I married my childhood sweetheart four years ago, but we’ve actually known each other for 18 years! I really need to post our love story – it’s pretty amazing!
My sweet hubs and I have experienced both sorrow and joy in our marriage thus far. We lost our first baby to heaven in July 2007. We will never forget our angel baby, but we are so thankful for the beautiful, happy and healthy baby boy named Ridley that God has graciously given us. Ridley was born in January 2009 and he is the love and light of our lives!
Yes, he’s found his nose. And yes, we’re working on social skills! 🙂
I host a fun, weekly blog carnival called Friday Fails. It is a place where we keep it real, share our fails and laugh at each other’s mistakes. I would love for you to join in! I’m such a klutz and suffer so badly from “mommy brain” that I never run out of things to write about! Ha!
I love to meet new people, so be sure to leave a comment so I can check out your blog! 🙂
To celebrate the Ultimate Blog Party and getting to know so many new fabulous people, I’m giving away a $25 Starbucks gift card! Doesn’t everyone love Starbucks? My husband loves his freshly-ground French-pressed Starbucks coffee every morning. He used to be a barista, what can I say?
Fun fact: With both of my pregnancies, I started suspecting that I was pregnant when I got nauseated from smelling my hubby’s coffee. Weird, huh?
Okay, so how can you win the Starbucks gift card?
- Leave a comment stating that you would like to win or that you’re in desperate need of caffeine! Ha!
Extra entries (leave a separate comment for each up to 5 extra entries):
- Subscribe to My Blessed Life via RSS or E-mail
- Follow @blessedlife2 on Twitter
- Fan My Blessed Life on Facebook
- Join my Blog Frog Community
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @blessedlife2 in your tweet!
I will draw a winner via Random.org on Saturday, April 17th.
Happy Ultimate Partying!
There are so many amazing prizes that are up for grabs, but my favorites are:
- Win a $150 shopping spree at Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles. Provided by: Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles Follow here: 5 Minutes for MomGoodie
- Basket for Mom, includes health and beauty items for mom and kids.Estimated retail value of prize $50. Provided by: Healthy Moms – The Number One Health Blog for Moms Follow here: cltalbert
- $25 Target Gift Card! Provided by: The Frugal Novice Follow here: Frugal Novice
If these prizes are already chosen, then I would like: 70, 74, 37, 46, 49