Announcement: I’m taking a short Friday Fails break and we’ll resume sharing our fails in January! 🙂 Keep a record so we can all laugh! 🙂
Welcome to Friday Fails! This monthly (1st Friday of each month) blog meme/carnival encourages giving up pretense and keeping it real. It is a good reminder that we don’t have it all together, and sharing our failures with each other produces greater mutual respect and credibility. Of course, we all love to get a *really* good laugh (at ourselves and each other) too! Be sure to check out previous Friday Fails posts!
Have you ever forgotten to change your home’s air filter for a year, or have you made a mess with your bread machine? Maybe, you left a child at church and didn’t realize until you arrived home? Have you ever walked out of the house with different colored shoes on? Do you have a food fail or a homemaking fail? If you replied yes to any of the above questions, then this is the meme for you!
Friday Fails Guidelines:
1. Link up your permalink – not just your blog address.
2. Please mention Friday Fails in your post and leave a link back here to My Blessed Life.
3. You are more than welcome to use the Friday Fails button, but you aren’t required to.
4. Try to visit the other Friday Fails participants! Spread the love!!
5. I plan to have my Friday Fails post and linky up by 11:00 PM CST on the first Thursday night of each month.
Thanks for playing along and keeping it real!