Blueberry Muffin Recipe

Happy Wednesday! Few things are as fabulous as a delicious blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast. Ridley has asked for muffins the last several days, so I’ve whipped up this simple blueberry muffin recipe a few times. These muffins have a “must-have-more” element to them. You’ll be lucky if any are left over for a mid-morning snack. *wink

Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe |

blueberry muffin recipe

Do you love muffins for breakfast? What’s your favorite cookie?

Sharing at: Chic & Crafty and I’m Lovin’ It!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest1,174Share on Facebook37Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

1. kim the girl says

I have a question about using coconut oil in baking, probably a dumb one, but I’m still going to ask :) Since coconut oil at room temp is solid, do you always melt the oil so its a liquid? I was wondering if it could be used to replace shortening and beaten with sugar and eggs (or something like that)… just curious.

• Myra Hope says

I typically soften it by letting it sit on the stovetop while the oven preheats. :) I have used it a shortening, but I sometimes need to add more flour because the consistency is different.

2. Jackie says

So I am assuming you thaw your blueberries first right? 😉
    These muffins look really yummy.. may have to give them a try today :)

• Myra Hope says

I don’t use whole wheat flour. I do use white spelt flour for all my baking. I would probably start out experimenting with half white flour/half wheat flour. :) Let me know if you try it out!

3. Jennifer Egerstrom says

Have you tried this as bread? I like to have bread on hand in the freezer and have been looking for a blueberry recipe.

• Myra Hope says

I haven’t tried this recipe as bread. I do have another blueberry tea bread recipe that I plan to share soon. :)

4. Kate B. says

As a head’s up for plant-based bakers, this recipe works really well with non-dairy milk and flax/water “egg.” Maddie must have heard from Ridley, because we’ve made these twice this week!