Blueberry Muffin Recipe

Happy Wednesday! Few things are as fabulous as a delicious blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast. Ridley has asked for muffins the last several days, so I’ve whipped up this simple blueberry muffin recipe a few times. These muffins have a “must-have-more” element to them. You’ll be lucky if any are left over for a mid-morning snack. *wink

Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe | MyBlessedLife.net

YUM!!!

blueberry muffin recipe

Do you love muffins for breakfast? What’s your favorite cookie?

xoxo

Myra

Sharing at: Chic & Crafty and I’m Lovin’ It!

• Share This Post on Facebook
  • Email this Post
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.

Comments

1. kim the girl says:

I have a question about using coconut oil in baking, probably a dumb one, but I’m still going to ask :) Since coconut oil at room temp is solid, do you always melt the oil so its a liquid? I was wondering if it could be used to replace shortening and beaten with sugar and eggs (or something like that)… just curious.

• Myra Hope says:

I typically soften it by letting it sit on the stovetop while the oven preheats. :) I have used it a shortening, but I sometimes need to add more flour because the consistency is different.

2. Jackie says:

So I am assuming you thaw your blueberries first right? ;)
    These muffins look really yummy.. may have to give them a try today :)

3. Have you tried whole wheat flour before? If so did it work for the recipe?

• Myra Hope says:

I don’t use whole wheat flour. I do use white spelt flour for all my baking. I would probably start out experimenting with half white flour/half wheat flour. :) Let me know if you try it out!

4. I love muffins all the time.
    Seriously Sassy Mama´s last blog post ..Kabob It

5. I love a good blueberry muffin. Thanks for the recipe!
    Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes´s last blog post ..Berry Brown Sugar Pizza

6. Jennifer Egerstrom says:

Have you tried this as bread? I like to have bread on hand in the freezer and have been looking for a blueberry recipe.

• Myra Hope says:

I haven’t tried this recipe as bread. I do have another blueberry tea bread recipe that I plan to share soon. :)

7. There’s nothing quite like a blueberry muffin in the morning with a cup of coffee! These sound wonderful!
    Kathy´s last blog post ..Pretzel Bread

8. Kate B. says:

As a head’s up for plant-based bakers, this recipe works really well with non-dairy milk and flax/water “egg.” Maddie must have heard from Ridley, because we’ve made these twice this week!

9. Sandi Brown says:

Do you happen to know fat content for 1 muffin? I use smelt flour too.

10. Sandi Brown says:

oops….spelt flour…LOL

11. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. I mentioned you in a blog post at http://hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/homemade-blueberry-muffins.html

Have a great day!
    Angela

1. [...] argue!), while Shane rocks Cam to sleep. I clean up the kitchen while we chat. I whip up a batch of blueberry muffins and then it’s time to put the kiddos to bed. They’ve fixed up another sleepover in the [...]

2. [...] Blueberry Muffins – what would a list of breakfast foods be without a muffin recipe? I could eat these muffins every. single. day. It takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, so that’s why it’s on my “not-so-quick” list. [...]

Join the Conversation!

© 2009–2014 MyBlessedLife.net. All rights reserved.

No content on this site, including text and photos, may be reused in any fashion without written permission.

Site design by New Season Design.

Fabulous Friends Visiting