Broccoli Salad

Hey y’all! I hope you are having a good week! This past weekend, I made a delicious and easy broccoli salad for our church potluck. This broccoli salad recipe is from my mom and I modified it just a tad to reduce the sugar. The crunch of the broccoli and sweet raisins with the tangy onions and dressing is a delicious combination.

broccoli salad

Broccoli Salad

Broccoli Salad is a perfect salad to enjoy as the weather begins to warm up.

You might also enjoy this collection of 10 Delicious & Easy Salads!

Do you enjoy eating salads?  What kind is your favorite?

Sharing at: Chic & Crafty and I’m Lovin’ It!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest3,757Share on Facebook124Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

1. Alicia says

Found a way to make this quick and easy when in a hurry.(I am sure that I am not the only one that remembers a commitment really late the night before)

For Broccoli use a bag of prewashed Broccoli flowers (cut in half or thirds) plus a bag of broccoli slaw.

For bacon bits use the real bacon bits(or real turkey)

Also, for diabetics this works great with splenda.

This is one of my family favorites…

2. Julie says

I make this salad quite often in the summer, but use sunflower seeds instead of the pecans. Also, it’s much better the second day! =)

3. Lanita Anderson says

This is a great recipe – I’m glad to have a “less sugar” version! This recipe is also good with dried cranberries!

4. Kathy Mader says

A friend gave me this recipe years ago, she didn’t use nuts but did use carrots and celery. I thought it was about the best thing I’d ever tasted. Her dressing directions were really vague, mix mayo, sugar and vinegar in a one cup jar.

I love this!! Thanks so much for this recipe. I am going to try this and I will let you know how it goes. I am new to blogging and still trying to get the hang of it. Thank you again! Oh by the way, I love your blog!
    LaCosta Gaston´s last blog post ..Today is a new day!

6. Ana says

It looks delicious! I’m wondering.. you put the broccoli uncooked? or you boil it a bit first?

I’m gonna try it!