Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Whenever September arrives, I begin to think of all things Fall. Pumpkin is one of those wonderful pieces of Fall that I love to integrate into as many recipes as possible. I modified my Granny’s amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe to include pumpkin! These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are delish!!

What is better than a beautiful combination of chocolate and pumpkin!? :)

Do you have a favorite pumpkin recipe?

Sharing this post at Somewhat Simple, I’m Lovin’ It and Chic and Crafty!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest23,458Share on Facebook376Tweet about this on Twitter10Share on Google+16Print this pageEmail this to someone

1. Christy says

I have a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe that does not include eggs that is great. Sometimes you want to make cookies and are out of eggs and this is wonderful to make in that situation. Or if someone is allergic to eggs.
    Thanks for sharing yours too! Let me know if you would like mine.

You have such an amzing way of making everything look so yummy and adorable. I really look forward to your posts!
    I can’t wait to give these cookies a try, and all your other recipes for that matter :)

3. Tawnya Davis says

I just copied this recipe! I hope I still have some chocolate chips! I can’t wait to try them! Thanks for sharing! :)

• Tawnya Davis says

I did make them! They were sooooo good! I also added some old fashioned oats! Love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and with pumpkin, they were especially good! :)

4. Jessica Turner says

Thanks for posting this recipe! I just made them a little while ago and they are soooo delicious! Perfect for this rainy autumn day! I added 1-1/2 tsp of nutmeg to my batch. I also had to add extra flour and used only a 1/4 c of butter because I was using fresh pumpkin, so there was already more liquid. :)

5. Autumn says

These just came out of the oven and they are SOO good! Found your recipe on Pinterest and I am already making a list of other recipes of yours to try! Thanks so much!

• Myra Hope says

Hi Nicole, I would just use a 1/2 cup pumpkin like the recipe states, but it might be a little watery. So you may need to add extra flour to get the right consistency. :)

6. Cameron says

Best cookies ever! My husband is a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur, and he says these are in his top 5. We may or may not have eaten the entire batch in one night… oops!

7. Lindsey says

I was so excited to make these tonight. I have been on a pumpkin kick lately by making my own pumpkin lattes and frappes. The picture of these looked delicious, but I couldn’t taste the pumpkin at all! They just tasted like regular chocolate chip cookies to me. If I make these again, I will leave the salt out and maybe add more cinnamon and some pumpkin pie spice too.

8. Tracy says

I’ve made this recipe three times now and even though they are delicious they turn out really “fluffy”, they don’t flatten out at all during baking. Is there something I might be doing wrong? From what I can tell I’m following the recipe exactly.

thanks for the recipe! soo good! I added about a cup of oatmeal as I like oatmeal in my cookies (extra bite and chew) and it worked out great! thank you!!