Banana Chip Muffins

Hey y’all! I hope your week is off to a great start! This banana chip muffin recipe {from a friend at 4-H club} has been enjoyed by my family for years and years. One of my favorite memories is waking up to the smell of these banana chip muffins coming out of the oven for breakfast.

Pin It

What is your favorite muffin flavor?

I’m linking up to Tasty TuesdayWomen Living Well and I’m Lovin’ It!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest1,298Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

• Kathy Mader says

The chocolate chips are perfect in this recipe. They are more like dessert though. Would be great for a child’s birthday party. I might try raisins sometime…sounds good.

I don’t really like banana’s but I found that if I really let the bananas be dark on the outside I can hardly tell that there is banana in there. My kids love banana bread. Two of my favorites are zucchini chip muffins and french breakfast puffs (you can find the recipe for that one here http://bloggingemilia.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-muffin.html). I have some bananas right now, maybe I will have to let them sit a little too long so we can try this recipe.
    Emilia Brasier´s last blog post ..St. Patrick’s Day Craft

Chocolate muffins have always been my fav, but add chocolate chips to ANY flavor, and I would probably go for it! lol

Your recipe reminds me of the chocolate chip banana loaf at Starbucks, which is also VERY yummy!

robin :-)
    Robin´s last blog post ..I’m Being Featured!

Myra, these muffins look delicious! I’ve recently started eating gluten free, and I remember reading that you eat gluten free as well. So, does the spelt flour not bother you since it has a low gluten content? I’m just curious because I would LOVE to try it and be able to have some baked goods again :)
    Katie´s last blog post ..Ground Beef and Bean Stew

• Myra says

Hey Katie, I tolerate spelt really well and so does my 3yo. I buy it by 25 lb bags and use it for everything! :) It might be worth a shot. I use white spelt…the brown tends to be grainy. Let me know what you think if you try it! :)

4. Kathy Mader says

These muffins are FANTASTIC! I love light colored banana breads and not the darker version. These are light colored.

Comments