A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT :)

My little family and I are so very excited to announce that we are, Lord willing, expecting a new little bundle of joy in mid-July!  Yes, it’s true.

I’m pregnant!!!!

See?

Our little butter bean.

You might have noticed that I’ve been a smidge quieter in the last several weeks. I’ve been fighting all-day sickness with sublingal B-12 tabs, which are lifesavers, and a lot of protein!

My last pregnancy wasn’t a cakewalk to say the least – a 12 centimeter ovarian cyst that landed me in the hospital twice, bed rest, possible surgery which I absolutely denied, changing doctors, 46 hours of excruciating back labor…and a very, very long recovery. Yeah, it was pretty much awful.

The precious babe who is now almost three years old is worth every bit of discomfort and pain that I suffered.  Love that sweet boy!!

Anyway, I’m 11 weeks along and this time, I’m receiving care from a fabulously wonderful midwife.  She is incredibly qualified, dedicated and has a stellar “record.” Woot!

I’m taking things a bit slower with commitments and projects, but I’m scheming up new projects to do in this year and I’m really, really excited to share them with you! :)

I would appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby and momma and a healthy {and shorter than 46 hours} labor/delivery!

And that’s the BIG announcement, yo! 😉

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook2Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+1Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. linda peterson says

Wow, what fantastic news to start 2012!! Congratulations and prayers for a very uneventful perfect pregnancy!

2. Lynda says

Very excited for you and your family. What a wonderful way to begin a new year – knowing that God is sending you a sweet bundle from Heaven! God bless you – exciting because I know first-hand we need more Christan parents that love and want their children. <3

3. Lucinda Bostick says

Congratulations! Praying you have a safe and healthy pregnancy. I always enjoyed being pregnant… for the most part!lol A new life is such a blessing!

Congratulations and absolutely praying for your pregnancy and delivery!! We had a blessed surprise this past year as well when we found out our 6th blessing was growing in my womb! I’m now 29 weeks and just in awe of God’s blessings and miracles that he allows us to carry inside of our bodies.
    Christy´s last blog post ..So Excited!!

5. Rachel Dow says

Congrats!! What wonderful news!! We’ll be praying that the Lord bless you & your family during this special time! It goes by so fast!!

What a wonderful post and such a blessing to read this at the first of 2012. My prayers for you at this time is to pace yourself and let God lead you in all that you do. Also that he puts everything and everyone in place to make this pregnancy go well for you. I am very excited for you all!

7. Nikia says

What an awesome blessing! You will be in my prayers for health, wellness and provision for all of your and that sweet babies needs! Yayyyyy!

8. Sharon says

Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you! I too have a 3 year old whose birth was difficult- a long labor of 30+ hours ending in eclampsia with me seizing. We were attempting a home birth and the midwife forgot to check my blood pressure. Praise God we both survived and have a healthy energetic son. We are expecting the beginning of May, our second one. This time we are under docor

9. Becky Campbell says

Congrats, Myra and family!!!:) For some reason, I could not sleep the other night and I thought of you! I just *knew*, in my heart, that you would be having a baby this year! I sat up and prayed for you and the baby until I fell asleep!! My daughter will be 8 on July 8 and will be celebrating her “golden” birthday! I can’t wait to follow you along on this journey!!!:) Love, hugs and prayers for you all!♥

10. Carolyn says

Congratulations! Sending hugs, prayers and many blessings for a joyous and healthy pregnancy and new little bundle of joy! So very happy for you!

11. Liisa Sanchez says

Wonderful, precious news! I don’t know you, but feel that I do through all your lovely posts, so I read this with a tear in my eye! So excited for you, blessings liisa xx

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I am due in March and had to put the blog on hold a bit as I too dealt with all day morning sickness. That was tough but finally feeling back to my old self. I hope it passes for you soon since you are 11 weeks! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

13. Sharon says

Sorry finish the above. We are under doctors care and plan to do a c-section this time. Even the method of birth has been a journey for us. God bless!

14. Crystal says

Congratulations!! Wonderful news. And I agree – they are worth the struggle it sometimes takes to get them here. Praying you feel better, full of energy, strength and no more nausea! (I’m almost 10 weeks pregnant and have also been dealing with a lot of nausea in this pregnancy, more than usual for me, so I’m feeling your pain.) :) And YAY for B-12!!!

15. Tanya says

Comgratulations – the only thing better than being a parent, is making it happen another time :) Good Luck with everything!

16. Judy says

Wow thats great news. I will keep you and your little Butterbean in my prayers. Take care of yourself. May God watch over you.

17. Christine Kim says

I’m due in early May! One of my favorite things in the world is when my favorite bloggers get pregnant, so I can read all about it– I’m so excited for you! Please share everything you feel comfortable. I’m pregnant with our first, so I’m hungry for all the info I can find.

May God carry you through this pregnancy, and may we both trust Him to provide all we and our little ones need. :)

18. Amy Chaffin says

Congrats!!! Praying that God blesses you with much happiness in the coming year and a easier pregnancy this time around:)))

19. Michelle says

Congratulations Myra and family! I wish you a very healthy and easier pregnancy and a much quicker delivery and of course a very healthy baby!

Congratulations!! I’m struggling with morning sickness too so I will definitely be checking out the B-12 tablets! Praying that you have an easier pregnancy and labor/delivery this time. We’re still trying to decide for sure about who to use this time around. I would love to do a midwife again but the idea of driving almost an hour and a half after going into labor is a little scary! Will you be delivering at the birthing center as well? So excited for you and hope the sickness eases soon!
    Tyra´s last blog post ..I Call Him Lord

21. Jacqueline Rodriguez says

Congratulations!!! On the awesome news!!! Sending prayers your way for a beautiful pregnancy and a safe one. Lovely blessings for 2012.

Congratulations!! Very exciting!
    Sorry you have been sick! I am 19 wks pregnant and was so miserably sick my first trimester I was worthless!! But you are almost out of it so hopefully it will be smooth sailing for you from here and you don’t have so many issues this pregnancy and an easy labor!
    Allison {A Glimpse Inside}´s last blog post ..Baby M Update: Week 18

23. Sharon O says

A new baby is always a blessing, just love to cuddle and love on them, those precious tiny newborns. As a grandma of six, it is awesome to see new families grow and start again. God bless you and keep you all safe.

Oh wow! Blessing and prayers for a successful, healthy, easy, wonderful and spectacular pregnancy and bundle of joy!! (Can you tell I’d love a grandchild from my beautiful daughter!)

25. Missie says

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy, healthy, easy & stress free pregnancy. What a Wonderful Blessed way to start the New Year! Thank You for sharing.

Myra! Congratulations! I’m so excited to hear your news!! I will stop and pray for you right now – that your pregnancy is good, that your delivery is shorter than 46 hours! (I can relate) and that you are blessed abundantly by what God has in store for you!
    Much love!
    Lynnette

Oh Myra!!!
    Congratulations!! Silly ol’ me actually got all teary-eyed reading this post! What a blessing from God!
    I will be saying prayers for an uneventful pregnancy…..and an easy labor & delivery!!
    Get plenty of rest and take good care of yourself!!!!!
    Cyndi´s last blog post ..Pretty Little Shelf!!

28. Emma says

I am so happy for you. I have 3 kids and we have spaced 3 years between each, which we really like. I will pray for you, my pregnancies are hard too. I think that is how the Lord helps us to cherish our children. No joy without pain.

29. Krystyna Gonzalez says

I’m going to be praying for you and your baby. God’s blessings are so great and I’m happy for you! I look forward to hear your updates. God bless you and your family.

Congratulations! I only have 3 weeks left until #12 is born. I have been very blessed to have to complications throughout pregnancy, during labor and my children have all been healthy. As a read your post i remember how truly blessed we are. I pray that this time around everything goes much smoother and he or she won’t give you to much grief.

Congrats! Such exciting news!! :) Praying God blesses you with a healthy pregnancy, free of complications and hospital stays, and a very quick and smooth labor/delivery of your precious {and HEALTHY!} new bundle of love! Happy New Year!!!

I’m so thrilled for you and your sweet family!!What a blessed and exciting time! I’ve got baby on the brain but that won’t be happening any time soon so I’ll just live vicariously through your posts. Haha Congratulations! Praying for you and The Bean! :-)

33. Britt says

How exciting! Congratulations! I LOVE that you call your little one your little butter bean – that is the cutest nickname for a little growing baby I’ve ever heard! So cute. Praying for an easier and healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations! Both my pregnancies MEGA sucked, as in a full 40 wks of all day puking both times (zofran helped keep the vomit down to about 3-5 times per day, rather than 10 or more). But man, when I see my indescribably precious girl and boy, it definitely makes it worth every pukey minute. Hooray for you guys, and I’ll definitely pray for some relief!
    Anna @ agoodhome´s last blog post ..Christmas Shelves!

Congrats on your great news! My pregnancies (all three of them) weren’t cakewalks either. I am so impressed that you are posting at all! Hope this spring is filled with joy as you await the blessed arrival :-)
    Heidi´s last blog post ..Cultures and Curtains

36. Pam says

Congratulations and may God bless you and your little butter bean with good helath and surround you with his love, peace and comfort during your pregnancy and give you an easier labor/delivery. The rest will be easy, rock, love and spoil. =)

37. Erika says

Congratulations….I love this! We have a lot in common as I read your post. I am due June 30th with our second child – we call our daughter Isabel “little bean” :) I am also delivering with a midwife with this pregnancy and did the first as well. I think you will LOVE it! I will be praying for your pregnancy to go well. Until then, I enjoy your blog & posts!

Congratulations! Try some herbal ginger root tea for any morning sickness. It saved the day many a time for me. It works great for little kids with stomach bugs also. How exciting for you and your family!
    ang´s last blog post ..Uplift