10 T-Shirt Scarf Tutorials

Hey y’all! I hope you had a great weekend! Since the weather has turned cool, I’ve been thinking a lot about scarves. I did a Pinterest search and found several of the neatest DIY t-shirt scarf tutorials. Of course, I have to share these brilliant ideas with you! :)

t shirt scarf tutorials

T Shirt Scarf 1

I love this recycled, braided, double layer scarf!

T Shirt Scarf 2

Fabulous no-sew ruffle scarf from Tidy Mom!

T Shirt Scarf 3

I love how this infinity scarf is made with a two toned braid!

T Shirt Scarf 4

Old t-shirts or knit fabric can be made into the most gorg scarf with elastic thread. Love the ruffles!

T Shirt Scarf 5

I adore this ombre infinity scarf!

T Shirt Scarf 6

This is the easiest scarf ever – a spaghetti knit scarf!

T Shirt Scarf 7

Fringe scarves are in big right now and this is a perfectly easy and frugal way to make one.

T Shirt Scarf 8

How pretty is this green knit scarf?!

T Shirt Scarf 9

This adorable scarf combines braided, spaghetti and fringe-like styles.

T Shirt Scarf 10

In case you think this ringlet t-shirt scarf is difficult or complicated, let me just tell you that it isn’t at all. It is super, duper easy and can be customized with whatever color or colors that you want.

t shirt scarf tutorials

Have you ever made a t-shirt scarf?

I’m linking up to Made By You MondayTip Me TuesdayToday’s Creative Blog, Chic & Crafty and Weekend Wrap Up Party!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest123,789Share on Facebook3,974Tweet about this on Twitter91Share on Google+44Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

Thanks for posting these! My daughter and I were looking for a how-to. We saw a friend with a scarf like the first photo. She got it as a gift and didn’t know how it was made. Thanks – off to find some T’s!

2. Renee B says

I first saw some of these on Pinterest and have made several styles. I get SO MANY compliments on them. They are super easy to make too!

3. Samantha Clark says

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think of creating my own scarfs but looking at these awesome collections I gotta say I’m all jazzed up to give this a go :) That spaghetti knit scarf is just my style.

4. Spetersen says

I’ve seen these before and love the look. Having difficulty finding t’s without side seams though. Any suggestions anyone?

These are great ideas and will definitely keep me me busy with the huge bag of old tees that I and the rest of the family has piled up. they will really be fun gifts for Christmas this year and as cold as it’s been so far this fall will be great additions to my wardrobe as well.

6. Lilliandil says

Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift of creativity! I checked out some of your recipes too! A lady from my church made me one of these and now I’m going to attempt to make a few of my own! God Bless and keep posting please!

• Myra says

Hi Dorene, I’m not sure which scarf you’re trying to make, but maybe try pulling on the strips to make the edges roll?

• Rena says

I can’t get my t-shirt strips to roll either. It’s a 100% cotton t-shirt recommended in the directions. I have watched several tutorials, and I’m so disappointed. I love the scarves and want to make one. Any suggestions?

7. Julie says

I just finished making your braided scarf! It was amazingly easy and turned out awesome! I know what all the girls in my family are getting as birthday gifts this year!

8. Francy says

I try to host a craft/DIY night once in a while for a girls get together and last fall we made the ruffle scarf from Tidy Mom. It was soooo fun, soooo easy, and the scarfs are awesome and look great. We also made the felt flower to pin on the scarf. Whenever I wear mine I get tons of compliments….they never know it’s made from an old holey black T shirt!!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
    or something. I think that you could do with a few pics
    to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this
    is great blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.
    web development company´s last blog post ..web development company

Wow, this is just what I needed. Thank you! I’m a comp mom this summer for 19, 16 year olds and this will be perfect. I can’t just teach them bootcamp all day… we gotta get our craft on!!
    Nasca

1. […] 10 T-Shirt Scarf Tutorials — my blessed life™ Wow! I hope you’re as inspired as I am to recycle some old t-shirts into fashion accessories and handmade gifts! Have you ever made a t-shirt scarf? home • contact • blog • fb • twitter to experience pearltrees activate javascript. […]

2. […] 10 T-Shirt Scarf Tutorials — my blessed life™ Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page ! ***** XO I’m linking up to Made By You Monday , Tip Me Tuesday , Today’s Creative Blog , Chic & Crafty and Weekend Wrap Up Party ! Have you ever made a t-shirt scarf? Wow! […]

Comments