The fifth of May is on Wednesday, so it’s time to break out all things Mexican! My family loves Mexican food – what’s not to love?? A couple of years ago my husband and I hosted hosted a Cinco De Mayo party with a menu full of Mexican yumminess!
Here are a few links that might inspire you to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!
- Homemade Salsa – My sister’s amazing recipe!
- Layered Texas American Dip – The perfect appetizer!
- Mexican Lasagna – This recipe is easy and delicious!!!
- Chicken Fajitas – My own invention!
- Top 10 Cinco De Mayo Games for Kids – These games look like SO much fun!
- Crafts, Recipes, Games and Party Ideas From Kaboose – Love this site!
Do you ever celebrate Cinco De Mayo? What is your favorite Mexican recipe?