Easy Sausage Balls | With Only 3 Ingredients!

Happy Wednesday, my friends! I hope y’all are having a fabulous week! I’m super excited to share this amazingly quick and easy recipe for sausage balls. My family loves them and we’ve made them for years. They are a perfect appetizer for football watching or enjoying with family and friends, and-with only three ingredients-this sausage ball recipe is a great time-saver during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!

Easy Sausage Balls | MyBlessedLife.net

Oh my, please pass the plate my way! *drool*

Click here to print this recipe if you are reading in a reader or email.

Easy Sausage Balls | MyBlessedLife.net
I’m on the lookout for other delicious appetizers for this time of year! What is your family’s favorite??

xoxo

Myra

Sharing at The Frugal Girls,  I’m Lovin’ It and Weekend Wrap Up Party!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest11,659Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+2Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

I’ve been making these for, oh, at least 40 years. They’re always a hit! Everybody from the kids to the seniors loves them. Great job reviving a classic! One hint from experience – if you have a stand mixer it’s great for mixing this recipe. Use the paddle on slow speed. So much easier than doing it by hand.
    Lana @ Never Enough Thyme´s last blog post ..Prosciutto-Ricotta Pinwheels

• Veronica says

Lana,
      Thanks for your tip about the stand mixer. It made mixing so much easier and it was mixed throughly in no time.

2. Janet says

We love spinach and artichoke dip as well as 5-layer taco dip. We serve with tortilla chips and fresh veggies.

Thanks for the recipe. I am going to try these with gluten-free products.

Have a beautiful day!

Thanks for sharing that easy recipe, Myra! My eyes glaze over after about 5 ingredients in a recipe these days and I move on. I love these when I have had them in the past…I need to take the advice you left on the end of your post “try not to eat them all yourself”.
    Miss Kitty´s last blog post ..Pumpkin Pile Up

4. Melissa Grace says

My mother-in-law makes these with turkey sausage & extra cheddar. I crave these with each pregnancy so all three of my kids adore them & I bet our 4th will also.

5. Juliebug says

I made these last night and they are soooo good! I made the recipe using Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free biscuit/baking mix and they were perfect. I actually liked it better than the bisquick recipe.

This is a classic in our family. We were on vacation and couldn’t remember how many cups of Bisquick. We thankfully stumbled on your blog. Thanks for sharing!

7. Kyle says

I made this recipe and followed instructions completely. Fail! There should be 2 cups of shredded cheese instead of just one otherwise you get a powdery crumbled mass that falls apart. Very disappointed.

8. Sunny Taylor says

These sound so good. Going to try them, this afternoon and take them with us, for the week-end. Hope it’s ok to eat them at room temp.

9. Diane says

Liquid?? Must follow bisquick directions for adding liquid. Husband had all his ingredients in the bowl but they just would not form a ball at all, lol. ( you have to make sure they know how much liquid) We drain the grease of the sausage as well. After adding 1/2 cup water to the mix they turned out perfect. Been making these for 30 some odd years and everyone loves them.

Thanks for sharing! :)