Lovin’ My BOB RevolutionSE Duallie Stroller

Good morning, friends! I’m super excited to tell you about my new favorite toy — a BOB duallie stroller! I’m sure many of you have heard of BOB strollers before. Did you also know that they have bike trailers, car seats and more?

My boys love our BOB Revolution SE stroller. It is perfect for walking and light jogging…just what I need to be doing to lose this baby weight! Y’all. I can’t get over how smooth the ride is as well as how easy it is to push and maneuver.

Awww, look at them!

I love the swiveling front wheel. It makes steering the stroller ridiculously easy.

See that little red ring? And those sweet little fingers? The red ring is a favorite feature for tightening and adjusting the harness for different children.

The cup and snack pockets are fabulous because they keep everything organized and neat.

The parking brake is one of the easiest that I’ve ever used. And I have a stroller fetish, so I’ve used a bunch of them. Ahem.

The canopy window is perfect for checking on my littles. :)

This shows how far down the canopies go. How fabulous for napping children and for keeping the sun out of their eyes!

I’m thrilled to be working with the BOB brand to promote them and their high-quality products across my social media channels.

I am excited to hear if you own a BOB or if you’re interested in owning a BOB… and who knows, maybe we will see a giveaway in the future! 😉

In the mean time, connect with BOB on their website, as well as, Facebook and Twitter!

And check out the other BOB Moms’ sites:

Jenny at Southern Savers  |  Jeana S at Surf and Sunshine  |  Jennifer at makobiscribe.com  |  Lauren at Lauren’s Latest  |  Lauren at I am That Lady

Do you have a BOB stroller??

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

Myra

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook34Tweet about this on Twitter9Share on Google+15Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

We do have a Bob and love it! We decided on it over a traditional stroller just because we could use it for running, taking it to the beach, or a long day outing. We have an older version, but I love the changes that they made in 2012 (a more supportive backing and more padding in the seat.) It was a great purchase for our family (we found a used one in excellent condition on Craig’s List). Now its time to get a double with baby # 2 on the way. :)
    Tabitha´s last blog post ..Our Menu for the Week of April 1 – A New Adventure

2. Allison says

We have a Bob Ironman and LOVE it! So easy to push! Wish we had a double though! I’m curious, how high does the back go on that one? Our three year old outgrew the ironman…he was too tall and had to hunch over. Wonder if the newer/other models are different.

WOW. What an awesome stroller! My oldest two boys are 25 months apart. A double stroller was the highest item on our wish list at the time our second son was born. We were grateful for it, but it was big, clunky, and incredibly hard to manuever. Your stroller looks like it would be a breeze to use! I have a long list of friends who are pregnant with their second children; I’ll have to recommend this stroller to them!
    Richella @ Imparting Grace´s last blog post ..Decorating decision to make–please help!

4. Kristin Macri says

I have the single and double BOB and I love them! I only wish you could fit your diaper bag underneath in the basket!

5. Melissa says

We love our BOB Duallie. It’s 6 years old and run still as smooth as ever. You can push two fairly heavy kids with one finger!! We got ours used, so they resell good as well. I always tell people, GET A BOB!

6. Joy says

Looks like a nice stroller, Myra. We decided to purchase the Baby Trend double jogging stroller with the one wheel in the front. I was surprised to read many of the features you listed, our stroller had them too (I’ve since sold it as our little ones have outgrown it :( They are 19 months apart so it was my life-saver! I loved it too and think every mommy should own a double stroller :) so nice for day expeditions!

7. Grace says

I got my Valco 7 years ago when my oldest was a baby. It’s held up well through 3 kids, but if I was doing it over, I would get a BOB. The larger wheels are much better for walking/jogging. A sturdy stroller that I could get out and about in (along with my Ergo :) was the best baby/kid investment we’ve made. Totally worth it!

8. Whitney says

I (not so secretly) want to have kids so we can get a BOB. We’ve got a game plan in place – REI Dividend + one of their 20% off coupons and we’ll be set! Maybe we should actually be pregnant first?! Ha.

9. Barbara says

I’m delighted with all the convenient features you highlighted! It’s easy to maneuver, comfortable for the kids, and convenient to use! :)

Before I had my son I did a ton of research on the BEST walking/jogging stroller. I was walking 30-40 miles a week and knew I wanted something that was perfect. I ended up getting the BOB via craigslist and ADORE it. We’ve logged hundreds of miles on it and he loves it. The ride is so smooth! Someday we’ll have another little one and I’ll need to upgrade to the dualie!
    Leanne´s last blog post ..March 2013 Goals Update

Myra, we’re so glad that the BOB Duallie is working out for you and your kids. It looks like they’ve found my son’s favorite feature, the rock-collection-pocket in the side of the seat. Enjoy the nicer weather and we look forward to hearing about your adventures!

12. Jill says

Spring is finally here in the northeast! Need to get this for my little party of 2!! Thanks for the helpful review:)

13. Leah K says

I have had my BOB Ironman since I was seven months pregnant almost five years ago. I wished I would have logged all the miles I have put on that thing! People in our small community know it’s me by the bright yellow color; I am the only one here with one. :) I have ran several 5k races pushing my little man along with me and I wouldn’t have another stroller if one was given to me. I have several accessories that make carrying my phone, a bottle of water, keys, and anything else I need to perfect. The rain shield has come in handy so many times on long runs. It stores nicely in the bottom basket and I leave it there just in case. BOB strollers are well worth the price and because my son is such a light weight; 38 pounds; he will out grow it by age before he excedes the weight limit. It is the only stroller we have had for him and we love it!

Comments