Meet Our New Baby!! :)

Happy Monday! I’m thrilled to announce that I had my sweet baby man on Saturday, July 14th at 1:45 p.m.

Cameron Tyndale

7 pounds 11 ounces

20 1/4 inches long

We are in LOVE!

I’m hoping to type out his birth story soon before I begin forgetting details.

Stay tuned!!  :)

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

• Share This Post on Facebook
  • Email this Post
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.

Comments

1. Kelly Wentling says:

Myra, he’s beautiful! So happy for you and your family. Baby blessings to you!

2. Congratulations! He is gorgeous! I hope you had a good delivery and are feeling well. I am sure big brother is crazy about him too. :) So happy for you and your family! :)

3. Congratulations! Hope it was a great labor (is that possible?) and that you’re all adjusting easily…he’s adorable!

4. Congrats! I am so happy for you! Enjoy him!

5. Susanne says:

Congratulations on your baby boy. I love the name you chose for him. Blessing to your all of your family!

6. Congratulations! What a beautiful boy – a sweet angel from above :)

7. Congrats!!!! He is SUCH a handsome little man!!

8. He’s beautiful! Congratulations. Can’t wait to hear the birth story.

9. Congratulations. He is adorable. I love his nssame. Hope the transitions go well.

10. What a little sweetie! Congratulations! :)
    bridget {bake at 350}´s last blog post ..The Night Sky…and Astronomy 101

11. Congratulations to you and your family. Thanks for sharing this special news with us.

12. Regina A says:

He is so precious looking! Many blessings to you all.

13. Paula Chaffin says:

What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations to all of you!
    Enjoy the sweetness!!

14. Melanie says:

Congratulations! He is so handsome! And that blue shirt reminds me of something I dressed my baby boy in shortly after he was born (he’s 8 now!) Enjoy him!

15. Congratuoations on your new baby! He is beautiful. I pray that y’alls adjustment to his arrival will be a smooth transition.
    Blessed, Tammy

16. Congrats, girl!
    Susan´s last blog post ..New lights in the kitchen

17. Congrats! He is perfect :)
    Elizabeth´s last blog post ..Feature a Friend {on Friday}

18. Lisa W. says:

Precious, God bless…

19. He is precious!
    Crystal & Co´s last blog post ..Weekly Meal Plan 136

20. Chrissie says:

He is indeed Wonderfully Made! Bless you!

21. BMooney says:

Can I say, I’m just so proud of you! Cameron is so precious! And to God be the glory! Love you!

22. Congratulations! What a beautiful child. Looking forward to reading the rest of your experience.
    Grace´s last blog post ..Lean On Me Part 1

23. Congratulations!!!
    SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen´s last blog post ..Menu Plan–July 16th

24. Very happy for you & your family! Congrats! He’s gorgeous Myra!

25. Congratulations! What an adorable addition to your beautiful family.

26. Oh how beautiful he is! Congratulations to the whole family, enjoy these precious first days together.

27. Myra, he is just gorgeous. What a precious gift from God. So glad that he is safely here and all went well. Take care and congratulations.
    Heather´s last blog post ..Goodbye Stuff

28. Congratulations! He is adorable! Can’t wait to read your birth story!

29. Andrea Brown says:

Precious!!! Congratulations!!

30. Bethany Marshall says:

Congrats! LOVE the name! He’s ADORABLE!!!

31. Oh girl! Congrats! CONGRATS! He’s precious and perfect! So happy for you and the family. Praying you can get some rest and some sweet snuggles form your little man.

32. So glad to hear this happy news! Congratulations and blessings to you and your beautiful family.
    Suzanne´s last blog post ..Then and Now

33. What a beautiful boy! Congratulations to you all!
    What a wonderful blessing!

xo-Lisa
    Lisa´s last blog post ..A Trip To La Jolla, and Shopping in Solana Beach

34. Congratulations!!

35. What a little bundle of joy! Congratulations!!

36. Congratulations!! What a sweet gift from the Lord!!
    Wendy´s last blog post ..Baby Update

37. Congratulations! He is adorable :) Can’t wait to read your birth story…hope it all went well!
    Erin @ My Mommy World´s last blog post ..Staples: I saved 70%!

38. Congrats!! He is absolutely beautiful!!
    Jessica @ Home and Faith´s last blog post ..Big Brother

39. Congratulations, Myra! He’s beautiful and I LOVE his name! Hope things are going well as you adjust to life with 2 littles :)
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Pan Fried Parmesan Zucchini

40. Congratulations! He’s adorable. I love his name! I have a Cameron Tyler. He’s 21. :)

41. Congrats he is so beautiful!

42. Congratulations! he is beautiful, and I just love his name!!

43. Congratulations new mommy, he looks absolutely perfect.

44. Congratulations from Tennessee!! Sweet blessings!!

45. Melissa says:

What a beautiful blessing! :) Congratulations!

46. Hello Myra & Family~
    Congratulations with your beautiful blessing from heaven! Obviously, the angels of our Lord are singing with joy.
    So happy for you and your family!

Thank you for taking to the time to post!

47. Estelle says:

I feel sooo happy for you!!! May God bless your whole precious familly…

48. Well, he’s absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to the birth story.
    Barbie´s last blog post ..Fresh Brewed Sundays: {Praying for Peace}

49. So precious! Congrats!
    Jenifer´s last blog post ..Family Walks And Lessons Learned

50. Congrats, he is so sweet!

51. Oh my! He is just SO precious!
    Congratulations on your new little blessing!

52. Congratulations! He’s gorgeous. I’m so happy for you.

~FringeGirl

53. HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Remember, sleep when he sleeps! :D

Pam

54. gina toothe says:

Congrats on your new addition!! He is beautiful and such a lucky boy that God picked you to be his Mom ;)

55. Congratulations to you and your family.
    Karri Reiser´s last blog post ..Our Favorite Things Link Party #6

56. Congratulations, Myra! He’s so handsome!

57. 1955nurse says:

What a precious bundle of joy – congrats to you & your Family! They grow up sooo fast, enjoy this time w/him all you can! ;-)

58. Ooooo look at his precious newborn-ness! Love it! Congratulations! (I haven’t been to your blog in a while and what a great surprise to see you had a baby!!! Yay!)

• Congratulations to y’all! He’s precious. May GOD richly bless your family. Make lots of memories with your boys.

59. How exciting!! Congrats Myra! I’m so happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing with us, he’s adorable.
    Tabitha´s last blog post ..Steakhouse Beef and Mushrooms

60. He’s gorgeous! And I like his name! Congrats! I loved reading your birth story…..so encouraging! God bless.

61. Congrats to you! He is such a cutie! Very happy for you and your family. Wishing you much love and blessings!

62. Hey, Myra, congrats again on your sweet baby. He shares the same birthday with my wonderful daddy, so I know he’ll be a special little man. xoxo

63. He is beautiful!
    I love your site! I am a big fan and follower. That is why I am giving you the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You can check it out here http://domesticrandomness.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-and-very-inspiring.html
    Randomly Fascinated´s last blog post ..One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Join the Conversation!

© 2009–2014 MyBlessedLife.net. All rights reserved.

No content on this site, including text and photos, may be reused in any fashion without written permission.

Site design by New Season Design.

Fabulous Friends Visiting