Meet Our New Baby!! :)

Happy Monday! I’m thrilled to announce that I had my sweet baby man on Saturday, July 14th at 1:45 p.m.

Cameron Tyndale

7 pounds 11 ounces

20 1/4 inches long

We are in LOVE!

I’m hoping to type out his birth story soon before I begin forgetting details.

Stay tuned!!  :)

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Mona says

Congratulations! He is gorgeous! I hope you had a good delivery and are feeling well. I am sure big brother is crazy about him too. :) So happy for you and your family! :)

2. Susanne says

Congratulations on your baby boy. I love the name you chose for him. Blessing to your all of your family!

3. Melanie says

Congratulations! He is so handsome! And that blue shirt reminds me of something I dressed my baby boy in shortly after he was born (he’s 8 now!) Enjoy him!

Congratuoations on your new baby! He is beautiful. I pray that y’alls adjustment to his arrival will be a smooth transition.
    Blessed, Tammy

Oh girl! Congrats! CONGRATS! He’s precious and perfect! So happy for you and the family. Praying you can get some rest and some sweet snuggles form your little man.

6. Yvonne says

Hello Myra & Family~
    Congratulations with your beautiful blessing from heaven! Obviously, the angels of our Lord are singing with joy.
    So happy for you and your family!

Thank you for taking to the time to post!

7. gina toothe says

Congrats on your new addition!! He is beautiful and such a lucky boy that God picked you to be his Mom 😉

8. 1955nurse says

What a precious bundle of joy – congrats to you & your Family! They grow up sooo fast, enjoy this time w/him all you can! 😉

9. Vieve says

Ooooo look at his precious newborn-ness! Love it! Congratulations! (I haven’t been to your blog in a while and what a great surprise to see you had a baby!!! Yay!)

• Cathy says

Congratulations to y’all! He’s precious. May GOD richly bless your family. Make lots of memories with your boys.

Comments