When You’re Overwhelmed…

Do you sometimes have overwhelming moments? Overwhelming days? When everything is just too much? Do you ever want to just run away, dig a hole and never come out?

Yeah. I do.

In the last few weeks, I’ve thought a lot on this verse. I’ve prayed this verse many times. It has been a source of strength in those overwhelming, want-to-run-away moments.

My hope is in running to the ROCK. Jesus is higher, stronger, greater. He is my help and my calm when my heart is overwhelmed.

Run to the Rock today, my friends!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest98,539Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+1Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. cmbhbg says

You have no idea how timely this email posting is for me … within the last few minutes I received news that is so overwhelming I wasn’t sure I could keep breathing…but, He sends us signs that He is always looking out for us and this truly is the sign I needed most.
    Thank you for being His messenger : )

May I too say how I needed this today? With all of the nice weather outside, I have been thinking of taking up running again. All I need is a good pair of shoes, a level road, and enough moxy to take it on. Easy, right? But when you’ve a different kind of running you need to do, sometimes it is difficult to realize it. I need Jesus today (and every day), but this verse reminded me where and to whom I run. Thank you for your beautiful words.

3. Christin says

In the midst of a morning full of poop, tantrums, spilled breakfast, a sleepy husband, a mama running on 3 hours of sleep and two kiddos under 3, your post was literally a God send. Thank you for the perfect reminder that Jesus IS my rock. I… think I need to go pray for a bit- get my head and heart back where they belong… Thank you.

4. Becky says

Oh you don’t know how much I needed to read this today – had to do something very difficult yesterday and I need to refocus my eyes on the Lord – thanks for reminding me that he’s always there waiting for me!!

I don’t know how people make it without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. His strength is perfect in our weakness. Thanks for sharing one of my favorite Scriptures today.

6. Sharon Griffith says

Thank you I cannot tell you how many times I have ran to the rock in these last 26 days…You have a wonderful blog and I just wanted to say thank you for being here…

I am there with you today my friend. Life has been overwhelming. Thank you for the reminder that He is always there and that his ways are higher than mine.

Oh, Myra. Thanks for reminding me of this verse. I soooo needed to hear this right now! I actually mentioned to the hubster the other day that I literally wanted to dig a six-foot hole, crawl in it, and have him pile the dirt on top. It’s so great to hear I’m not alone!
    Susan´s last blog post ..Handmade Easter bunny

SO timely me for me!!! Thanks for posting this message! I have had a rough winter and an ever rougher last few days. I even told my hubby last night that I was wanting to just disappear for a while! Sometimes it’s hard to remember we are not alone when we really feel Alone! Reading the other comments helps me feel better too! Thank goodness for bloggers!
    Thanks for Blogging too. :)
    xoxo