Today I’m Thankful For…

Beautiful Flowers.

Isn’t God amazing to create such beauty?  I love to enjoy His creation?

Today I spent some time in the backyard looking at two flowering bushes. I have no idea what they are, but maybe you can help me figure them out.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I love sitting under trees and looking up to the sky through the branches!

Dogwood blooms are beautiful!

Dandelions are one of my favorite outdoor flowers. :)

Are flowers blooming in your yard? Any thoughts on what Exhibit A or B could be?

Happy Sunday!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook3Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

A. Looks like a Quince bush. Does it have thorns? It will likely have green small fruits later where the buds were.

B. Looks like a type of hydrangea. Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

These are beautiful!
    I agree, B looks like hydrangea – they are one of my favorites!

God is so awesome to create such exquisite beauty! I have to wonder what it must be like for Him to be able to see it ALL at once! =)

3. melissa says

It seems to me that A. would be Azalea’s (very pretty).. and B. would be hydrangea! These two are my favorites!!! I thought I was the only one who loved to lie down and look to the sky! I will take a quilt out and while the children play around me I just look up.. I especially love it when a breeze sweeps through and the branches and leaves dance!.. One more :) I also love to feel the sun on my face and close my eyes and “see” the shadows of the branches moving across my face! I just thought I’d share that because I thought , Hey! She does what I do!! haha :)

Ditto to Brittany!! How blessed you are to have blooms already. It’s been cold here, but I have primrose, crocus, glory of the snow, and snow drops blooming!! My primrose have been pushing through the snow since February…determined they are!

I’m pretty sure exhibit A are azaleas and I’m positive exhibit B are hydrangeas.

You can change the colors of your hydrangea flowers by altering the pH level of the soil. Lower pH will result in blue or purple hydrangeas and high pH soil will result in pink flowers.
    Meghan´s last blog post ..Vegetarian Stroganoff

6. Rebecca says

I agree with Azaleas and Hydrangeas!
    Beautiful.
    Forsythias and daffoldils in bloom here, can’t wait for more!

7. Cathy says

A is a flowering quince. It may produce small pearlike, yellowish green fruit, which is bitter if eaten raw, but makes excellent preserves.
    B is a Snowball, which is in the Viburnum family. It usually blooms in late March to May. The Hydrangea blooms in summer and last through fall.

Comments