Gift Wrapping & Bow Tying {Video Tutorials}

Okay y’all!  We’re coming down to the wire!  I’m wrapping Christmas gifts as fast as I can. I want to be done, so I can enjoy the fabulous holiday weekend with family and friends!

gift wrap tutorial

Between high school and college, I worked as a gift wrapper at a local downtown shop. During those crazy holiday months I learned a few things about gift wrapping and bow tying.  Here are both my gift wrapping and bow tying video tutorials in one place.

How To Wrap A Boxed Gift

How To Tie A Gift Bow

Are you done wrapping gifts or have you even started?

I’m linking up to the Weekend Wrap Up Party!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Comments

Thank you for the bow tutorial! I wish I’d seen it just a couple days ago! I confess – I’m a cheap stick-on bow-user. LOL. I’m thinking about digging under the tree, pulling off the stick-on bows and adding ribbon bows. You make it look so easy!
    Stephanie´s last blog post ..Merry Christmas!

Thanks, girl! I am totally inspired to stock up on cheap ribbon after Christmas this year. It does look easy, and much prettier than the cheap bows from the store 😉 And I like the way you do the ends of the boxes. Mine often bug me b/c of the bulkiness, so thanks for the tips. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

yay! thanks for showing me how to make those bows!!!! Looks like you shop at Hobby Lobby for your wrapping paper… you might have mentioned that in your video, but since it is after midnight and I am in bed, I had to watch the videos on MUTE! Ha!
    Shana´s last blog post ..so very behind

Myra,
    I found myself laughing at this post only because I bought the exact same paper (different design) from Hobby Lobby also for 50% off AND I wrap the exact same way you do. It was like watching myself. haha The box and bow look GREAT!!! Have a Merry Christmas!! :-)

5. Tammy says

I’m done too, but wish I had seen that bow tutorial before! I am so going to use that next year! Beautiful job! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

6. Lucinda says

thanks for the great how to video, my gifts have never been prettier!
    We’re having our Christmas gathering tomorrow, and I’m a procrastinator so I just got mine done :) Thanks

7. Kathy Mader says

Very nice instructions. I love a tape dispenser, like the one you wear on your wrist and you just pull off the pre-cut sections of tape one at a time and the next piece pops up ready to go. Big time saver.

Hi, I am so happy to have found your videos about Bow Making & wrapping boxes ! I have always felt a little inadequate, for lack of a better word, when it came to bows and really love to decorate presents. I never knew about the ‘trick’ for measuring the edges of box to get the right amount of paper for each edge – have just fought it each time, can be so frustrating especially when you’re in hurry ;).
    God bless you & your family. I hope your Christmas is both blessed & safe,