White Chocolate Covered Oreos

Guess what these are?

White Almond Bark covered Oreo cookies, drizzled with Semi-Sweet Chocolate!

Delicious.

Fast.

Easy.

I was going to make some sort of Oreo Truffle balls, but I didn’t have time (nor did I want) to dip balls. Dipping balls is not my forte, but dipping Oreos was SO easy!

Enjoy!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest1,045Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Ann Marie @ Household6 Diva says

You are so clever! How do you get them placed without even a finger print!?!?

ps my love handles thank you for this idea!! lol…

2. Helen Joy says

No! Just a day too late. I love eating Oreo Truffle balls but I hate dipping them. I already did the balls part yesterday and today I have to dip them.
    I will definitely have to do this next year. Those are far more beautiful than the disasters that turn out to be my oreo truffles.

3. Emily says

Mmmm… these remind me of another yummy treat. Put peanut butter between two ritz crackers and dip in almond bark. Easy and delicious!

4. Katie@The Baby Factory says

those sandwiches are also wonderful if you make them with PB ritz sandwiches. Soooo good, and a wonderful salty/sweet :)

5. Kristen says

Um..where do I send my request? I'd like to order 50 of these please…
    They look like something you'd see in a magazine girl. I wish I could get up and do something like that. I'm getting bored…making plenty of hair bows though.
    Thanks for sharing you idea.

6. Manic Mommy Meg says

Those look Amazing! Thanks for the tip! I think I'm going to make these for my Christmas Tins! Great Idea – Thanks for the share!! :)

I think I'm going to color the almond bard red and green and maybe use the white on top for a fun & festive idea! They look and sound so yummy!!

Comments