Pumpkin-Ginger Pie

This Pumpkin-Ginger Pie was a great hit on Sunday!  What I especially loved (yes, I did have a very small portion, thus breaking my no-sugar rule…but one must have a treat every now and then, right?) was that it’s not super sweet or super rich. It is a recipe that I will definitely be making for Thanksgiving Dinner!

Recipe taken from Pillsbury’s Thankgiving Recipe Book.

For more yummy recipes, visit the Holiday Food Fest, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday! and Tasty Tuesday!Check out the Pie Party over at Tidy Mom!

• Share This Post on Facebook
  • Email this Post
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.

Comments

1. Oooh, this sounds yummy! :D

2. That looks SO good! God Bless =)

3. Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam says:

It's always so fun to find a great new recipe…you toot your horn, my friend. (and every single time I see those cute toes on the header, I just want to eat them. :) SO CUTE!

4. Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

The ginger and pumpkin combo sounds wonderful! I'm definitely bookmarking this one to try at Thanksgiving!

5. Amanda Elliott says:

Mmmmm! I will definitely be making this!! Thanks, Myra :)

6. Yummy! Looks delicious!

7. ooohhh! That looks so good. I better sign up to make a dessert for Thanksgiving! Regular pumpkin pie is so boring!

8. Yum Yum!! Definitely wish I could eat this one! :) I'm so happy it turned out! You just toot away, ok! :) Love ya!

9. Oh that looks SO good! You know I do live in the same town as you, you could have invited me. :) Just kidding!

10. Oh boy, that looks good!! I'll definitely have to try it this holiday season!

Myra, I have an award for you on my blog! Please come by to pick it up! :)

((hugs & blessings))

11. Happy Nester says:

This looks super yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

12. delicious! I'd try it with sweet potato (and omit the nuts) since that would make it edible for us with our allergies — looks wonderful!

13. Yummy! I don't like pumpkin pie, but the hubby does! Maybe I will make a special treat just for him!

14. MiMi's Babies says:

Sounds scrumptious and Thanksgiving-y!!

15. Phoebe @ Cents to Get Debt Free says:

This is it..just what I need!

Can't wait for my home to smell of it's delicousness this evening. :)

16. heartnsoulcooking says:

YUMMY!!! I love the idea of the gingersnap streusel.
    Geri

17. The France Family says:

YUM! Thanks for sharing this recipe!!!!!

18. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says:

Oh my goodness. This pie looks wonderful!!! Thanks for joining TMTT, this weekend.

19. Kari @ p.s. love.love. says:

Oh My goodness – I am going to try this! Cannot wait! I'll let you know how it turns out!

20. Hoosier Homemade says:

I'd toot my own horn too! That pie looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Holiday Food Fest!
    ~Liz

21. Oh my. This looks fantastic. Pumpkin ginger pie sounds delicious, but gingersnap streusel makes it absolutely amazing!

22. gfe--gluten free easily says:

Pumpkin, gingersnaps, pecans … oh my! Wonderful stuff. :-) By all means, toot your own horn. ;-) Thanks so much for joining in the Holiday Food Fest! I'm so thrilled to be one of the hostesses–we've gotten off to a great start!

Shirley

23. Well toot away! LOL This sounds wonderful!! What a GREAT combination! Gingersnap streusel?….YUM!!! Thanks for linking up!!

~TidyMom

24. Rona's Home Page says:

Yummy! A delicious pie that would be welcome at any dinner table.
    Now, I'm off to enjoy visiting other "Love the Pie" blog participants.

25. This is so much more than a plain old pumpkin pie! I love that it has so much ginger in the filling, and the gingersnap streusel topping sounds fabulous!

26. Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

sounds yummy, and easy! I'm loving all the pie recipes!

27. Congrats!! you were one of the Love the Pie t-shirt winners!!
    Send me an email with your addy and what size you'd like!

~TidyMom

28. CarrieCait says:

This sounds SO yummy! I was just wondering, did you pre-bake the crust, before adding the pumpkin? The recipe didn’t specify. Happy baking!

1. [...] are taking a step away from the traditional pumpkin pie and we are going to move on over to this Pumpkin Ginger Pie with Gingersnap Streusel. Even the name of it just sounds delicious! I can’t wait to try this baby out! I know Thing 1 [...]

Join the Conversation!

© 2009–2014 MyBlessedLife.net. All rights reserved.

No content on this site, including text and photos, may be reused in any fashion without written permission.

Site design by New Season Design.

Fabulous Friends Visiting