Pumpkin-Ginger Pie

This Pumpkin-Ginger Pie was a great hit on Sunday!  What I especially loved (yes, I did have a very small portion, thus breaking my no-sugar rule…but one must have a treat every now and then, right?) was that it’s not super sweet or super rich. It is a recipe that I will definitely be making for Thanksgiving Dinner!

Recipe taken from Pillsbury’s Thankgiving Recipe Book.

For more yummy recipes, visit the Holiday Food Fest, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday! and Tasty Tuesday!Check out the Pie Party over at Tidy Mom!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest261Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

1. Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam says

It's always so fun to find a great new recipe…you toot your horn, my friend. (and every single time I see those cute toes on the header, I just want to eat them. :) SO CUTE!

2. Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says

The ginger and pumpkin combo sounds wonderful! I'm definitely bookmarking this one to try at Thanksgiving!

3. HeatherOz says

ooohhh! That looks so good. I better sign up to make a dessert for Thanksgiving! Regular pumpkin pie is so boring!

4. SayRah says

Oh boy, that looks good!! I'll definitely have to try it this holiday season!

Myra, I have an award for you on my blog! Please come by to pick it up! :)

((hugs & blessings))

5. SnoWhite says

delicious! I'd try it with sweet potato (and omit the nuts) since that would make it edible for us with our allergies — looks wonderful!

6. Phoebe @ Cents to Get Debt Free says

This is it..just what I need!

Can't wait for my home to smell of it's delicousness this evening. :)

7. Hoosier Homemade says

I'd toot my own horn too! That pie looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Holiday Food Fest!

8. Lauren says

Oh my. This looks fantastic. Pumpkin ginger pie sounds delicious, but gingersnap streusel makes it absolutely amazing!

9. gfe--gluten free easily says

Pumpkin, gingersnaps, pecans … oh my! Wonderful stuff. :-) By all means, toot your own horn. 😉 Thanks so much for joining in the Holiday Food Fest! I'm so thrilled to be one of the hostesses–we've gotten off to a great start!

10. TidyMom says

Well toot away! LOL This sounds wonderful!! What a GREAT combination! Gingersnap streusel?….YUM!!! Thanks for linking up!!

11. Rona's Home Page says

Yummy! A delicious pie that would be welcome at any dinner table.
    Now, I'm off to enjoy visiting other "Love the Pie" blog participants.

12. Cara says

This is so much more than a plain old pumpkin pie! I love that it has so much ginger in the filling, and the gingersnap streusel topping sounds fabulous!

13. TidyMom says

Congrats!! you were one of the Love the Pie t-shirt winners!!
    Send me an email with your addy and what size you'd like!

14. CarrieCait says

This sounds SO yummy! I was just wondering, did you pre-bake the crust, before adding the pumpkin? The recipe didn’t specify. Happy baking!