Today, as the 30 Day Giving Challenge comes to an end, we are partnering with World Vision to offer a unique prize package that supports women and families around the world, giving them a hand up out of poverty.
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. As an organization, World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
World Vision’s mission is beautiful:
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Many of the donations to World Vision’s Maximum Gift Fund, which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide, also include a special gift to keep or give to someone else, such as the tumbler, bracelet or book that are included in the prize package below!
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, I will be donating prize package I received, and my family will choose an entrepreneur to support with the micro loan gift card.
A My Blessed Life reader will also win a World Vision prize package to keep or donate, including:
- A Ugandan Bracelet, handcrafted in Uganda by women actively engaged in caring for children in their communities who have lost parents to AIDS.
- The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- $25 World Vision Micro Gift Card to help a hardworking entrepreneur by funding their small business loan — to buy a sewing machine, a bicycle, training, or whatever will put their families on the pathway to success.
- A Thai Coin Purse, handmade in Thailand by women in World Vision job training projects.
- Leave a comment telling me what you’ve given this month!
Bonus Entries Up to 2: (Leave a separate comment for each.):
- Subscribe to My Blessed Life via RSS or Email OR Follow on Twitter
- Like World Vision on Facebook OR Follow on Twitter
This giveaway will end on Wednesday (12/01) at 9 p.m. EST. The winner will be drawn randomly, and notified via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with a World Vision package to review and donate to my local charity. As always all opinions in this post are all mine.
The other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge are also giving away World Vision prize packages. Stop by each of their sites for more chances to win!