I’ve been thinking a lot about several different issues and burdens. These burdens have almost become too much for me to bear. The Lord has been teaching me that I can’t let these issues hinder me from my walk with Him and my duty to my family.
These verses and thoughts have been a tremendous blessing and help to me mentally, spiritually and emotionally…
- “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
- I recently heard (I think on twitter, but I don’t remember who tweeted this) that to have peace we often have to give up understanding. How freeing is that? I don’t have to “get” why people do what they do. That realization alone brings peace!
- “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3
- “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” I Peter 5:7
- “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” Psalm 42:11
I hope that these are an encouragement to your hearts today as they have been to mine! Have a beautiful Sunday!