10 Amazing Home Decor Blogs

Good morning, beautiful friends! I hope you had a lovely Mother’s Day weekend. We did…and I received a one hour massage gift from my hubby and little man. They knew exactly what this preggy momma needed!

I love reading blogs that keep my creativity going. Since we are renting, my decorating “secret” is to create pretty vignettes and DIY projects that are temporary…not like moving a wall or remodeling. Ha! While not all of my favorite home decor blogs are specifically for renters, you can take bits and pieces and make them work in your home.

Here are 10 Amazing Home Decor blogs where I always find inspiration!

1. Nesting Place

Besides loving the Nester because she’s the Nester, I love that she is a fellow renter who loves where she is. She has created a beautiful home and she craves simplicity which I adore. Her solution for a renter’s kitchen backsplash is brilliant…and yes, it includes hot glue. :)

2. The Lettered Cottage

Kevin and Layla have such a passionate creativity for life and home design that it’s impossible to not catch the fever while perusing their blog. They are expert stylists and I love how they infuse every project with a vintage vibe. Using old, unique pieces in your home decor is a fabulous way to add character.

3. Perfectly Imperfect

If you have a piece of furniture that’s been begging for a coat of paint, but you’re not quite sure where to start, let me tell ya…my friend Shaunna can hook you right up. She inspires me to pick up a paintbrush and just go for it. Reading her blog inspires me to be better…a better mom, better decorator and a more fearless painter.

4. Centsational Girl

Every time I click over to Kate’s blog, I know I will be inspired with some gorgeous eye candy. Kate has impeccable taste and a glamorous yet practical style. She creates gorgeous furniture from the most unlikely of pieces, unique crafts, everyday decorating projects that anyone can do and she can cook too!

5. Thrifty Decor Chick

Sarah’s blog was one of the very first home/diy blogs that I ever read. Needless to say, I was hooked on how she makes beautiful things all while on a budget.  Sarah’s home has evolved over the years and it’s still evolving. I love watching the process!  I’m pretty sure that I got hooked on using spray paint while reading Sarah’s blog. :)

6. Dear Lillie

This blog is newer to me, but I love the beautiful projects and photos.  I’m always inspired when I check out the tutorials {many of which are renter friendly!} and the house tour. Get a glass of sweet tea, sit down with your computer and you’ll be occupied for a while on the house tour!

7. Fieldstone Hill Design

Where do I start? I adore Darlene, the designer, behind Fieldstone Hill Design. Besides being the sweetest person you’ll ever meet, she has a fine-tuned eye for beautiful home decor. She has a fabulous portfolio full of inspiration and  her “ditto” posts are my favorite. Darlene takes gorgeous rooms apart bit by bit and shows how you can take elements and make them work in your home.

8. Decor Chick!

My friend Emily is the Decor Chick. I’ve been reading her blog for as long as I can remember…way before we were close friends. I love the way that she’s transformed her home over time. Bit by bit, Emily adds pieces to her home that she loves. Look what she created out of a simple drawer. She doesn’t have a mantel, but a Pottery Barn Ledge that she decorates as a mantle…love it!

9. Emily A. Clark

I’ve been reading Emily’s blog for a while and I love the decorating inspiration that she shares. Her home is stunning with graphic patterns, dramatic colors and practical artwork {read: her children’s drawings}. She shares easy DIY projects and wonderful before and after photos of client spaces.

10. Young House Love

I could get lost on Young House Love for hours on end. John and Sherry are avid DIY-ers who amaze me with their energy, endless creativity and house decorating solutions. P.S. And I just love reading their blog because they make me laugh! :)

What is YOUR favorite home decor blog? I love to discover new ones!!!

******

I have partnered with Apartment Guide as an Official Apartment Guide Decor Blogger! As an official blogger, I am sharing articles and ideas for exploring your space, city and style.

Apartment Guide and owner Consumer Source, Inc. have partnered with bloggers like me as Official Apartment Guide Bloggers. As part of this program, I have received compensation. They have not told me what to purchase or what to say about the products used, and believe that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Consumer Source’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Comments

• says

Many of these are new for me, and they’re all great but I do love ‘Young House Love’. So many great ideas and info there, especially with wall decor. Can’t get enough great ideas when it comes to filling in dead wall space :-)

Thanks for sharing these great home decor blogs.

Blessings,
      Elizabeth

Yep…great list! Better yet, they’re great people! :) I love so many of these women and I’m so happy you’ve highlighted them. Lisa~

Love this list. Most I have been to, but there are a couple of new ones. I love Nester! :)

We live in a tiny apartment with exactly $0 in the decorating budget so I am usually just storing up ideas for “someday.” Thanks for the great list, Myra!
    Johanna´s last blog post ..Stop Feeding Yourself Negativity

Oh my goodness, Myra! I was thrilled and honored to see this. Thank you so much for including me in this list along with some of my absolute FAVORITE blogs! Warmly, Jenni

Thanks for collecting this list. I love Centsational Girl, The Nesting Place, and Young House Love. I can’t wait to check out the others. I’m also a big fan of One Story Building and Brassy Apple. So many great inspirations out there! Julie (www.jewelsathome.com)

I am a follower of all these blogs. I hope that one day my blog may be as good as these and others.

Thanks so much for sharing and my best, Sheryl

This is a great list! Thank you for compiling all of these sites into one list that I can bookmark. You are so right, they are all fabulous in their own way. So much reading to catch up on now!

myra. goodness gracious girl. No. actually, YOU are the sweetest person you will ever meet!
    Thank you SO much for sharing me with your readers.
    I am over the moon that I will get to hug you in a month!!!

Art Zone Wholesale Glass, Glassware, Gifts, Giftware and Fine Art Wholesaler Exquisite Glassware, Gifts and Fine Art Wholesaler We Wholesale over 1000 Glass Vases, Gifts, Mouth blown Glasware, Candle Holders, Rock Planters, candles, Glass Fish, Glass Flowers, Trunks, Chests, marbles, gems, beads, Wood Sculptures, wedding center pieces, bombonieres Toronto, Canada, corporate gifts, executive gifts, unique ideas, collectible

I love the blogs you’ve taken the time to share. I was familiar with a couple but even more appreciative of the ones I’ve never had the chance to visit. I especially like Decor Chick it’s just fun! With me, my whole life is home office furniture and seating so any information or inspirations help! Thanks again.

10. Roofing Winnipeg says

Wow, what a great post! I like it very much and cool that I recognized about 90% of them without hovering to see the URL 😉

Great list!
    I love decorating my house myself and recently became pretty fond of creating accent walls. High quality modern stylish wallpaper I found works best for it.

I love the blogs you’ve taken the time to share. I was familiar with a couple but even more appreciative of the ones I’ve never had the chance to visit. Thanks for such an awesome blog and article!

Thank you for sharing your list of favorite home decor blogs! We are building a new home and have been searching for some blogs and other DIY/home decor sites to bookmark. We have lots of new ideas for our home but will be on a limited budget, so this information is very helpful :) Thank you! Please also visit us at http://www.facebook.com/sweetmelissasfragrancefactory to learn more about our new candle line launching in June!

Thank you for putting together this list. I have been in desperate need for practical decorating and organizational advice for quite a while. These sites will give me a great starting point.

15. Margo McCann says

Thanks for the tips! I am in the process of redecorating my home. I think the easiest way to decorate is to change your rug. It is such a centerpiece of the room so I think changing it will change the feel of the room. I am looking to change my rug into something different like a wool rug to add a new look but also comfort!

Thank you so much for this list, I’ll be certain to check them out. I have a blank slate to deal with basically and I need a new project. I’m sure I’ll find something on one of these, lol. Not to mention how desperate my organizational method has been.

I was searching for some interesting ideas about home decorating .
    And i found a ocean over here for these things !! great Work..
    if any body looking for artifacts and collectables then realty want to help them.

hello, Myra Hope

Thanks for sharing for home decor bright ideas for how to design your living room, bedroom, bathroom and every other room in your house.

Really guys Home care is care that allows a person with special needs stay in their home
    we also here to share our Home Decor services like Exquisite Wall Decor, Wallpaper, Flooring and Window blind Suppliers in Mumbai

Follow this link To get more information about, Arra services http://arra.in/product.asp

Fantastic list!
    I am a bit of a decorator myself; I like to look at blogs and then use them as inspiration to make my own pieces with woodworking; that way my furniture is unique and original.

Some blogs on the list list like “Decor Chick!” I already knew, but others are completely new. Thanks for such a fantastic list, I hope to be able to have such a wonderful blog someday

I wouldn’t be aware of buying and selling domains finished up in this article, even so considered this particular publish used to be very good. I don’t recognize which team you could be although undoubtedly you are going to the well-known blogger cleaning soap usually are not already. Regards!

Really a great Thanks for sharing these websites. I Love t see and buy home decor products to decorate my home. I would love to suggest a new website for Home Linens from last 1 year I am buying products from this site and it is really amazing.
    Nice quality and new patterns of products.
    oceanhomestore.com

Agreed! You are 100% right! these are the best interior design blogs! Like your post, Thank you for posting these interior design blogs for us!

The contractors providing interior and exterior painting in Ohio incorporate high safety standards and professionalism. They equip their workers with all kinds of safety tools to work in a secure environment. Backed up with medical insurance policies, they can easily handle sudden unfortunate accidents occurring at the working sites.For More Detail Please Visit Here:http://www.jonespaintingandcarpentry.com/

Wonderful perform! This can be the sort of info that ought to be shared around the web. Disgrace online for the moment definitely not placement this particular article better! Come on through plus visit this site. Thanks a lot Is equal to)

Superb defeat! I’m going to newbie whilst you modify your site, exactly how may i actually register for a blog site website? This bank account helped me your relevant deal. For a nice Political Astrology and little well known of the your current send out available gleaming see-thorugh concept

Love love love your blog and the ones you recommended. Would you be interested in writing a post for our viewers? We are looking for a couple guest posts and would love for them to be in the area of DIY projects!

27. Abigail Taylor says

Really this is great post! All the blogs are very informative..i love every ideas! It really doesnt matter what you call it….if you love it that is all that mattters…it is a happy space.  Got some ideas on what to do for my next home décorproject. Thank you for sharing such useful tips with us!

@Myra,

Holla!! I am a Interior designer from London and just got myself a website designed on Interior designing and was looking for some times to make it attractive and got hits from your references in this article.It was really helpful

Regards
    Mia

Holla!! I feel a Internal designer via London and got myself an internet site designed on Interior building and needed some times to make it interesting and bought hits through your references on this page. It was helpful.

1. […] – Yorum backlink bulmak; hangi konuda bir siteye sahipseniz o konuda ingilizce bir arama yapın en iyi moda blogları karşınıza bu listeyi yapmış bir site çıkacaktır. Burada yapmanız gereken bu listede ki bloglara girip yorum yapmak. Yorum yaparken span gibi görünmemek için makale yazarının ismini kullanın ve içeriğe uygun yorum yapın. Bu tarz listelerdeki bloglar genelde PR 5 üzeri oluyorlar. Dün yaptığım bazı yorumlar bugün alexada görünüyor. Örnek olarak dekorasyon blogları listesi için tıklayın. […]

Comments