Laundry Room Clean Up

Hey y’all!  I can’t tell you how awesome it is to finally be feeling better. I’m excited to be working on the casa again!  I’m continuing to unpack and organize.  Next week, finishing up the board and batten, beadboard and kitchen cabinets are on the schedule, so stay tuned for that! :)

Yesterday, I worked on the laundry room and I just have to share the before and after pictures.  I haven’t made it pretty yet, but decluttering has to come first. I’m dying to “play”, but I’m forcing myself to keep the horse before the cart and not vice versa. Do you get where I’m coming from?

{before}

Where did all that junk come from?  Ack!!

{after}

Much better!

Just ignore the laundry that still needs to be done. Ahem.

Small progress makes my heart happy. :) And having a clutter-free laundry room makes me want to do laundry!

Have a fab day!

I’m linking up to Things I Love Thursday, House Of Hepworths and Thrifty Decor Chick’s Organization party!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Vicki says

I would love to have a laundry “room” rather than a tight little byway between the kitchen and garage. You’ve made impressive progress! I’m really enjoying following your organization and decorating! :)

That has inspired me to clean out under my sink where all the “chemicals” are. We have no small children but I only use 1 or 2 products. I need to take the others somewhere and recycle them. Your laundry room looks very nice now.

Thanks for the inspiration ~ my laundry room could use a little tidying up 😉 ~ I’m your newest follower ~ just came over from Welcome Wagon Friday at Cozy Little House

Hi! I just came over from the Welcome Wagon at Cozy Little House. You have some great ideas. Loved the nightstand redo! We are renovating a house, too, and we have started a blog to chronicle the whole process.

5. Erin D. says

Your “before” shot is exactly how mine looked a month ago when we moved into our first purchased home. It still has a few cleaning supplies, etc.. but I plan to turn it into either a turn of the century or 1940’s theme. I love the idea of collecting vintage product signs and antique washboards and accessories. It’s nice to have someone else going through this at the same time. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I use to have the same issue! So much clutter, and the laundry room wasn’t inviting – thus, I never wanted to do laundry. Once we gave our laundry room a make over, I’m in it every day now! It’s very warm and inviting with a bright white and off yellow paint.

Comments