Today’s 30-Day Giving Challenge partner is a collection of studio and publishing groups striving to make a difference with family-friendly media. Each member of the 30-Day Giving Challenge team received a package of family-friendly media like this…
The products include:
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married book by Gary Chapman
- The Way Home DVD (starring Dean Cain)
- Letters to God DVD
- Mandie and the Cherokee Treasure DVD
- Homeless for the Holidays DVD
- No Limit Kids DVD
- Trusting in the Shepherd (Really Woolly Kids) DVD
- Help Haiti CD
Remember, the 30-Day Giving Challenge team members aren’t keeping any of the donated items. We’re each finding homes for our items by way of donating them to local charities. It’s been a huge blessing to see companies come forward to help us make these donations.
Would you like to win a prize package of family-friendly media?
- Leave a comment. You can share an idea for giving if you’d like, but it’s not required.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each.):
- Subscribe to My Blessed Life via RSS or Email OR Follow on Twitter
- Browse through the links to the books, DVDs, and CD. Leave an extra comment about which one you’re most interested in and why.
This giveaway will end on Sunday (11/21) at 9 p.m. EST. The winner will be drawn randomly, and notified via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with the movies/book listed above to review and donate to my local charity. As always all opinions in this post are all mine.
The other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge are also giving away family-friendly media prize packs. Stop by each of their sites for more chances to win!