When I began blogging on March 2, 2009, my intentions were to keep a record of Ridley’s growth and our family life. I’ve never been able to keep up with a hand-written journal, but I figured that surely I could handle blogging.
I had no idea how much fun (and work) blogging could be or the wonderful, amazing people that I would meet. 2009 has been a wonderful year of growth, stretching and new horizons.
I’m thrilled to say the least about welcoming in 2010! Why, you ask?
*Buckle your seat belts, okay?*
- Happy Housewife Living Life is moving to WordPress AND a new URL in the next few weeks!! To be perfectly honest, I’m scared out of my mind that y’all aren’t going to hang with me. But, you will, right?
- Conversation, Interaction and Community – With the move to WordPress, comment dialogue will be much easier and I’m working to expand interaction and community with the BlogFrog and a Facebook Fan Page. I want to get to know each of you better! (Leave me a comment or tweet me, so I can stop by your blog!)
- Growth and Expansion – I’m thrilled with the growth that my blog has experienced over the last few months! In addition to looking forward to greater expansion in 2010, I’m continuing to explore monetizing opportunities.
- New Features: Weekly “tutorial” vlogs about various topics including crafts, decor, and home organization; A “Making Sunday Special” series and sharing (a precious few) deals with you.
- I’m working on my Home Organization Binder which I hope to share with you very soon via Google Docs (that’s not hard, right?) so you can print out the pages and personalize them for your own home. Also, Kelly and I are working to get our “Become A Couponista” coupon class available for purchase and download, so stay tuned for that!
- Blissdom 2010: I’m waaayyyy excited about my very first blog conference in February! Seriously, I lose sleep at night because I’m just so wired about it! I can’t wait to meet so many online friends “face-to-face!”
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, sweet e-mails and encouragement. I’m reminded daily of why I blog: for myself and for you – my wonderful readers! Ya’ll are fabulously the best around!
Cheers to a Fabulous 2010!
For more great blog goals and savvy bloggers, click here!
*click on photo for source