Make A Candy Cane Chandelier

During a recent episode of un-intentional brainstorming {why is it that I can intentionally brainstorm and never think of anything?} that I came up with this awesome plan for decorating in our dining area!

What do you get when you put 36 candy canes {only 0.88/box} and clear fishing line together?

Cheap.
Beautimous.
Pottery Barn-ish.

Fabulously Frugal.

A Candy Cane Christmas Chandelier!!

Now…Go find some candy canes and fishing line and get hanging!

Do you decorate with candy canes?

I’m linking up to:  Finer Things FridayTip Junkie and Layla’s Tablescape Party!

Don’t miss out – diy projects, recipes, crafts and more, by checking out my subscribe page!

Share This Post: Pin on Pinterest667Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Meghan says

This is brilliant. I'm new to your site (came from WFMW) and I'm now convinced you're a genius. I'm definitely doing this next year. Great idea.

2. Mandy says

Lol! Very creative and cute! :) To think… I just resorted to wrapping a huge strand of cheapo red beads around, over, below, etc. my light fixture! ha ha Love the "Noel" on your window pane too!

3. julie says

I found you via MSS… your blog is so cute! I would be very interested in advertising on your site…. I make handmade children's clothes to help fund our adoption from Ethiopia (guess I should be emailing you rather than just leaving a comment :) I'll go email you… you can find me at http://www.flitterbugs.blogspot.com

4. andrea says

It's a very cute idea. I could see my kids trying to get it down to eat it or the cats trying to get to it to bat it. You are very creative and gifted!

5. BondoBaby says

I bought the fishing line and candy canes, today….my 17 year old daughter has suggested I use some of her gold crimping beads to attach the line to the canes….it will be subtle….but pretty…Thanks for the wonderful idea!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Yours in Christ,
    Bonnie

I absolutely loved this. I wanted to create something with Starlight mints or candy canes, but I couldn’t think of an idea! I love the vintage feel of your post!

Comments