Prince Charming and I have been discussing going on a mini-vacation for a couple days this week. We even made a hotel reservation. Then we checked the weather and it’s supposed to rain.
We were planning on doing a lot of natural walks, hiking and just taking in God’s beautiful creation. However, I do not relish having a baby out in the nasty, cool drizzle. Yuck!
So, we have decided to go on a staycation!
- We’re saving our money! No hotel cost, gas costs, eating-out-every-meal costs, etc.
- I don’t have to pack! This is SUCH a relief, you have no idea!!
- We can just spend time at home instead of traveling.
- We can work together on several projects that have been on the “back burner” for far too long!
- We’re planning to go out for dinner (just the two of us) tomorrow night to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. I’m super excited! We only do this once a year because it’s just “special” if you know what I mean. (happiness!)
- We have a multitude of babysitters so we can go out alone!
- And I might actually make it to the grocery store with my coupons for the first time in three weeks! I’m going through deal withdrawals!
So yeah, I’ll let you know how all this goes!
Happy Finer Things Friday! For more Finer Things, click HERE!
click image for credits