I’m so excited to share this super-creative, frugal idea! If you want to pack some inexpensive “punch” into your next child’s birthday party, consider making a tiered cupcake stand!
This tiered cupcake stand was made by my sweet friend April for her baby girl’s 1st birthday party. Isn’t it awesome?
The best part is that it’s quick and easy to make.
- Find boxes that will stack proportionally and that will leave space around the edges for the cupcakes.
- Wrap the boxes in coordinating colors for your party or celebration.
- Decorate the boxes with ribbon and a monogram, if desired.
- Stack the boxes. For added stability, use double sided tape between the boxes.
- Add decorated cupcakes to the super cute tiered cupcake stand!
- Enjoy watching your guests “Ooooo” and “Ahhhh” over the cuteness! 🙂
Don’t you love it? I do. I can hardly wait to use this idea at Ridley’s next birthday party!